Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Red Snapper @ Lonestar

There is a reason why Lonestar Taqueria is one of the top five fish taco stands in the country. Per Beeper, there is a "fiesta of flavors" in every bite! I think I enjoyed it as much as the locals.
Maybe it was because they wanted a good review from Fish Taco Magazine when we walked in, but I have a feeling that every dish is created with sophisticated flavors and attention to detail. I'll have to go back under-cover to find out.

They surprised me with the use of red snapper in the taco. And the creamy cilantro sauce... oh so good.



I'll definitely be back. This is a top pick for Fish Taco Magazine and I am nominating it for our editors choice award.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You need to update your personnal blog as often as you eat fish tacos!? Comprende'?!